Monday, September 7, 2009

Midway Swiss Days

I had so much fun this Labor day weekend as the Midway Swiss Days.  I had so much fun meeting new friends and visiting with old ones.  Thanks to all of you who took the time to come out and support me and the Swiss Day's organization for having us there.  Thanks to all those who helped me this year at in the booth.  Mom for sitting with me for two days in the heat, Jillian for making us laugh when we wanted to sleep, and Curtis my mom's newly adopted son.  This was a great experience for me.  Here are some fun pictures of me and my booth.

5 comments:

  1. shoot i missed it, i didn't even know it was this last weekend, i totally would have come if i would have known. well i'm glad it went well for you. p.s. the booth looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! Mindy over at Apron Girls sent me over here to see if I could persuade you to come and be a vendor at a show I am having at my house in Lindon on September 26. Come over to www.fallowfieldfarm.blogspot.com and check us out and you can email me at infomadysunshine@yahoo.com. We would love, love, love to have you join us!
    Congrats on Swiss Days! That is a HUGE accomplishment.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i love those red rimmed bowls and the blue bowls and the cake plate and, and, and! your things are beautiful! do you sell anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of your booth. That thing rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page